JOIN THE SEVENSON TEAM
Sevenson takes great pride in creating an ethical, safe, and healthy environment where all employees can learn, grow, and thrive, both personally and professionally. We offer a number of opportunities to get started with us, even while still in school; grow into new challenges as you progress; keep your career advancing as you are ready to take on more; and be involved with or potentially lead exciting and innovative projects that help our environment.
We want you to gain experience early, grow your skills while still in school, and develop a career with us from the start. We believe you have talent and value that is critical to our growth and success.
As a student, our internships provide you an opportunity to gain practical experience in the areas of environmental remediation project management, engineering and safety, while helping us meet our future leaders and industry professionals.
Working in a fast-paced project setting can give you invaluable experiences applying the knowledge and skills learned through education in a business environment. As an intern you have the opportunity to work alongside and in support of a group of industry professionals in the fields of project management, engineering and safety. The program’s goal is to lead you to full-time employment with us.
Internships positions vary by project and U. S. geographical location, but in general you can:
- Work with a manager who assigns project tasks, offers guidance and answers questions about the environmental remediation services industry
- Get hands-on experience working at actual job sites, with a variety of team members with different backgrounds, experience levels, and technical knowledge, to see how our projects come together in the real world
- Interact with Sevenson company officials to understand the business side of our work
We’re looking for motivated individuals to join our team in project management, engineering and site safety and health. Applicants should have a strong academic record, excellent communication skills, related experience or internships, an interest in the environmental remediation services industry and a willingness to learn and grow.
College Internship Program:
- Recruit in late fall, early winter.
- Start dates available in late spring and summer.
- Duration of employment will vary with approx. 12 weeks maximum during the summer.
- Upon close of internship, interns are evaluated for full-time employment potential.
- Practical, hands-on environmental remediation services industry job assignments at project locations throughout the U.S.
- Available to rising college sophomores, junior and seniors who are full-time undergraduate students
- Housing, per diem and applicable travel reimbursements provided while working at project assignment location(s).
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to and from project assignment location(s).
- Intern positions are full time, non-exempt hourly employees, not eligible for medical or other company benefits (including PTO) and subject to employment requirements as a U.S. federal contractor in addition to applicable state/federal laws.
- Intern position title and/or hourly rate may be adjusted based on applicant’s qualifications, skills and credentials.
Sevenson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
See our current job listings for internship employment positions.