Sevenson Environmental Services Inc.
POSITION TITLE: Project Engineer
DEPARTMENT: Estimating & Project Management
LOCATION: South Plainfield, NJ
JOB NUMBER: 2020-TBD-9999-02
Nationally recognized environmental remediation contractor looking for a Project Engineer to support our project in South Plainfield, NJ. Daily work responsibilities include:
- Assisting with construction daily quality control duties-inspections of the work site, producing daily quality control reports, submittals, etc.
- Assisting with production of Work Plans for individual remediation areas and planning (impacts to underground and above ground utilities, excavation shoring techniques, work zone set up, etc).
- Working with licensed surveyors, tracking excavation volumes, backfill materials, etc.
- Coordination and management of subcontractors, purchase orders, and vendors.
- Interpretation of Project Drawings and Specifications
Preferred qualifications include Bachelor of Science in an Engineering related discipline. Other degrees will be considered based on experience and past performance. Direct related experience preferred.
Salaried position; commensurate with experience. Housing, per diem, and travel reimbursement will be provided for our out of town work. Extensive company-provided benefit package includes medical, dental, prescription, and 401k plan. Sevenson participates in E-Verify and must verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sevenson will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc.) to fill a position.
Apply on our website at https://sevenson.com
To apply for this job please visit sevenson.com.