Remediation Construction Services
POSITION TITLE: Project Manager
DEPARTMENT: Estimating & Project Management
LOCATION: De Soto, KS
JOB NUMBER: 2020-G-289-9999-01
Nationally recognized environmental remediation contractor offers long-term career opportunity for a Project Manager in De Soto, KS. This large-scale environmental remediation project will include the removal and decontamination of potentially explosive sewers and underground infrastructure and investigation and cleanup of environmental contamination underneath explosive sewers after the explosive hazards have been removed.
The daily work will include:
- Oversight and coordination of project staffing, scheduling, engineering, and construction activities
- Conduct all progress meetings
- Negotiating and interfacing with the owner or its designated representative
- Monitor actual costs in the field versus estimate
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field. Demonstrated record of Project Management on environmental remediation projects. Other job requirements include:
- Four years’ experience with decontamination of industrial explosive production facilities preferred.
- USACE project experience preferred
- Cost reimbursable contract experience preferred
Salaried position; commensurate with qualifications. Extensive company-provided benefit package includes medical, dental, prescription, and 401k plan. Sevenson participates in E-Verify and must verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sevenson will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc.) to fill a position.
Apply on our website at https://sevenson.com
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran