The 2022 Conference Season is fast approaching. Sevenson will be participating in several events which are listed below. If you’re attending let’s connect!
Sevenson is a small business under NAICS Code 562910. Sevenson works with federal agencies including the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command (NAVFAC) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Sevenson holds site-specific contracts as well as multiple-award contracts.
- WM Symposia – March 6- 10, 2022 Phoenix, AZ
- DCHWS East Spring 2022 Symposium- March 30 – April 1, 2022, Philadelphia, PA
- SAME Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo – May 9 – 11, 2022, Denver, CO
- SAME Buffalo Industry Day – June 8 – 9 2022 Buffalo, NY
Commercial Conferences (Sediment & MGP)
Sevenson is the recognized leader in remedial construction & environmental dredging. We consistently deliver best-in-class services to our customers in the commercial, industrial, public utility and marine markets.
- WEDA Midwest- March 22-24, 2022, Green Bay, WI
- PFAS Forum- May 2-4, 2022, Tampa, FL
- World of Coal Ash 2022 – May 16-19, 2022, Covington, KY
- WEDA Dredging Summit and Expo – July 25-28, 2022, Houston, TX
- GEI MGP Conference 2022 – September 28-30, 2022, Chicago, IL
To Set Up a Meeting or to Talk About Sevenson’s Services Contact:
Nick Tomkins – Business Development, Federal Programs
716-284-0431 Ext 133
Brian Shanahan – Business Development
716-284-0431 Ext 146